This Policy sets out how we use and protect your personal information that is submitted to us through your involvement with the MAKE ART NOT WAR charity project (the "Project") on this website at pozorart.com or makeartnotwar.cz (the "Website").
By providing the Association with your personal data, you grant us your consent to the processing and management of the data provided for the purposes and under the conditions set out below in connection with your participation in the Project. Any personal data we receive from you will be collected, stored and used in accordance with applicable law, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Act No. 110/2019 Coll, No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, as well as according to the relevant provisions of the Civil Code.
The information we ask for includes:
- email address
- delivery address
Your data will be processed for the purpose of sending you the graphic sheet.
Your personal data is collected, processed and stored exclusively in the Czech Republic and is not and will not be transferred to other countries.
We have the ability to collect information about cookies on the user's end device and other similar technologies such as local browser data storage or help.
A cookie is a small text file that the browser stores on the user's end device. Cookies often contain an anonymous, unique identifier that allows us to identify and count browsers that visit our site. Cookies also allow us to collect information about how and when the Services are used: for example, which page the user came to our Services from, when and what the user is viewing on the Website, which browser the user is using, what screen resolution, what operating system, the IP address of the user's terminal, and the serial number. Cookies also provide the user with the ability to not enter a username, password and personal customization each time.
Cookies do not move on the network themselves, they are only assigned to the user's terminal by the website that the user loads. Only the server that sent the cookies can read and use them later. Cookies and similar technologies do not damage the user's terminal or files, nor can they be used to run programs or spread viruses.
Users cannot be identified by cookies or other technologies alone, and the Website cannot know, for example, a user's email address unless the user has provided it to us. Subject to the privacy laws and privacy policies of each service, information received from cookies and other similar technologies may be combined with any other information obtained from the user by other means.
Cookies and similar technologies are used to analyse and further develop our services so that we can provide a better service to our users.
Your personal data will not be used for marketing purposes after the end of the Project.
However, they will be retained after the end of the Project for the period necessary to prove the legal relationship between the controller and you as a data subject under the law and to fulfil legal obligations. Thereafter, the personal data will be destroyed.
In connection with the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the rights specified below, which you may exercise at your discretion:
- Right of access to your personal data
- The right to request the rectification, blocking or destruction of personal data if you believe or discover that we or third parties authorised by us are processing your personal data in a way that is contrary to the protection of your private and personal life or in breach of applicable law, in particular if your personal data is inaccurate in relation to the purpose of its processing
- Right to erasure (the so-called "right to be forgotten")
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data
- The right to object at any time to the processing of personal data on grounds relating to the particular situation of the participant
- Right to data portability
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time (Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before its withdrawal)
- The right to lodge a complaint against the processing of your personal data by the controller with the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, Postal Code 170 00, Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.